Monday, October 4, 2010

I love Fall!!!!!!!

Today was a great day.

I got my haircut.

I went grocery shopping.

I deposited my paycheck and mailed a birthday card to my new sister.

I bought a 3 month supply of contact lenses, so I'll be able to see for the rest of the year.

And it was cold! And rainy! And so unbelievably cozy. I got to read in bed and eat licorice. I took a three hour nap while it rained outside.

I made a delicious dinner: green beans and potatoes, salad, cheese, grapes and raspberries.

I got a package in the mail! (New clothes from American Apparel, LOVE!)

I did laundry and washed a billion dishes.

Our house is clean, and the table is decorated with freshly picked apples and Indian corn from our apple-picking adventure of last Saturday.

And I even had time to make pumpkin bread as a surprise treat for Sean.

It's a good feeling: clean clothes, clean dishes, plenty of food in the fridge and the cabinets, money in the bank, and time to spend with my husband in our cozy little home.

Thank you, Lord!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like an absolutely PERFECT day. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete