Friday, April 9, 2010

Great Day:

8:32 a.m. -I read Till We Have Faces while Riley sleeps.

11:48 a.m. -Bubbles skitter in the wind, or pop with a splash as they are pricked by stalks of grass.

4:05 p.m. -Claire asks me how mermaids go pee-pee.

5:27 p.m. -I dance to Belle and Sebastian in the car, while driving to my third babysitting job of the day.

7:11 p.m. -Jonathan tells me he likes me!!

7:30 p.m. -Thomas asks me to lay my hand on his hand and pray that his guardian angel will "fight all the bad stuffs and protect me." So I do.

8:23 p.m. -I get home, take a long hot bath, and continue reading my book.

1 comment:

  1. Carolyn, I feel almost like a stalker because I both read and love your blog, but I feel that since you once did the same to me it is okay. Anyways, I just want to say that the way you talk about life, and love, bring me much joy. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete